4 hours / week
7-9 students (max 12)
Tuesday and Thursday
18:30 – 20:30
A1 to B2
14 September – 14 October 2021
Presentation of the program
The main objective of the evening classes is oral communication with the learning of vocabulary and grammar adapted to the group level.
• Focused mainly on oral communication for everyday language use
• Enrich your vocabulary and grammar according to your level
• Learning through the 4 skills: written and oral comprehension, written and oral expression
• Improve your knowledge of the region, France and the French-speaking world
• Playful learning around the game
• Use of authentic documents for more lively learning
An evaluation system allows the student to be supported throughout his training, as well as to adapt the pedagogical content to his level.
• A written test online before your arrival;
• An oral test on the 1st day;
• A weekly evaluation and test;
• The possibility of taking a formal exam by registering for the TEF evaluation. (not included in the price).
You can officially validate your level of French by taking the TEF (Test d’Évaluation de Français) at our offices.
Learn French in Lille with LiL’Langues