4 hours / week
7-9 students (max 12)
Tuesday and Thursday
18:30 – 20:30
A1 to B2
- 20 September to 20 October 2022
- 15 November to15 December 2022
Presentation of the program
The main objective of the evening classes is oral communication with the learning of vocabulary and grammar adapted to the group level.
• Focused mainly on speaking for everyday language use
• Enrich your vocabulary and grammar according to your level
• Learning through the 4 skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking
• Improve your knowledge of the region, France and the French-speaking world
• Fun learning!
• Use of authentic documents for more lively learning
An evaluation system supports you throught your training, and ensures the pedagogical content is adapted to you level.
• A written test online before your arrival;
• An oral test on the 1st day;
• A weekly evaluation and test;
• The possibility of taking a formal exam here at LiL’Langues by signing up to the exam: TEF (Test d’Évaluation de Français) (not included in the price).
Learn French in Lille with LiL’Langues