15 hours / week
7-9 students (max 12)
Monday to Friday
9:00 – 12:00
A1 to B2
Group A1 (beginner) starts on fixed dates.
For further information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Presentation of the program
• General French lessons (grammar, vocabulary, speaking, writing, listening, reading) every morning
• Intensive learning of French, all day long for fast and efficient progress
• Enrich your vocabulary and grammar according to your level
• Communication-oriented for everyday language use
• Learning through the 4 skills: written and oral comprehension, written and oral expression
• Improve your knowledge of the region, France and the French-speaking world
• Playful learning around the game
• Use of authentic documents for more lively learning
An evaluation system allows the student to be supported throughout his training, as well as to adapt the pedagogical content to his level.
• A written test online before your arrival;
• An oral test on the 1st day;
• A weekly evaluation and test;
• The possibility of taking a formal exam by registering for the TEF evaluation. (not included in the price).
You can officially validate your level of French by taking the TEF (Test d’Évaluation de Français) at our offices.
Learn French in Lille with LiL’Langues