15 hours / week
7-9 students (max 12)
Monday to Friday
9:00 – 12:00
A1 to B2
Group A1 (beginner) starts on fixed dates.
For further information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Presentation of the program
• General French lessons (grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing, listening, speaking) every morning
• Intensive learning of French, for fast and efficient progress
• Enriches your vocabulary and grammar according to your level
• Communication-oriented for everyday language use
• Learning through the 4 skills: reading, writing, listening, oral
• Improve your knowledge of the region, France and the French-speaking world
• Fun learning!
• Use of authentic documents for more lively learning
An evaluation system supports you throught your training, and ensures the pedagogical content is adapted to your level.
• A written test online before your arrival;
• An oral test on the 1st day;
• A weekly evaluation and test;
• The possibility of taking a formal exam by registering for the TEF evaluation. (not included in the price).
You can officially validate your level of French by taking the TEF (Test d’Évaluation de Français) at our offices.
Learn French in Lille with LiL’Langues