2 hours / week
7-9 students (max 12)
13:30 – 15:30
A1 to B2
Presentation of the program
This is a French course to practice writing.
• Focused on written communication for daily use of the language
• Learning through the 2 written skills: written comprehension and written expression
• Improve your knowledge of the region, France and the French-speaking world
• Playful learning around the game
• Use of authentic documents for more lively learning
• Enrich your vocabulary
• Improvement of writing in French
An evaluation system allows the student to be supported throughout his training, as well as to adapt the pedagogical content to his level.
• A written test online before your arrival;
• An oral test on the 1st day;
• A weekly evaluation and test;
• The possibility of taking a formal exam by registering for the TEF evaluation. (not included in the price).
You can officially validate your level of French by taking the TEF (Test d’Évaluation de Français) at our offices.
Learn French in Lille with LiL’Langues