Booste ta grammaire
2 hours / week
7-9 students (max 12)
13:00 – 15:00
A2.2 to B2
Presentation of the program
This is a French course with the objective of practicing writing.
• Focused on written communication for daily use of the language
• Learning through the 2 written skills: written comprehension and written expression
• Improve your knowledge of the region, France and the French-speaking world
• Fun learning!
• Use of authentic documents for more lively learning
• Enrich your vocabulary
• Improvement of writing in French
An evaluation system supports you throught your training, and ensures the pedagogical content is adapted to you level.
• A written test online before your arrival;
• An oral test on the 1st day;
• A weekly evaluation and test;
• The possibility of taking a formal exam here at LiL’Langues by signing up to the exam: TEF (Test d’Évaluation de Français) (not included in the price).
Learn French in Lille with LiL’Langues