From 1 hour
At your choice
Monday to Friday
from 8:30 to 18:00
A1 to C2
In agreement with the teacher, you decide the content of the course.
Private tuition is perfect for studying a specific French, for specific objectives or if you want to progress faster.
It takes an average of 7 days to find a teacher.
Attention : Prices are different for courses starting after 18:00
50 € / year
47 € / hour
45 € / hour
42,5 € / hour
Presentation of the program
Private tuition is individual tuition, personalized according to your objectives.
• Individual learning of French, all day long for fast and efficient progress
• Enrich your vocabulary and grammar according to your level
• Focused on your needs and objectives
• Learning through the 4 skills: written and oral comprehension, written and oral expression
• Playful learning around the game
• Use of authentic documents for more lively learning
• French on specialized objectives (FOS)
An evaluation system allows the student to be supported throughout his training, as well as to adapt the pedagogical content to his level.
• A written test online before your arrival;
• An oral test on the 1st day;
• A weekly evaluation and test;
• The possibility of taking a formal exam by registering for the TEF evaluation. (not included in the price).
You can officially validate your level of French by taking the TEF (Test d’Évaluation de Français) at our offices.
Learn French in Lille with LiL’Langues