A la carte
A la carte program
From 12 hours / week
7-9 students (max 12)
At your choice
Monday to Friday
9:00 – 12:00
A1 to B2
Choose the mornings you want (Monday to Friday)
ATTENTION: the “à la carte – 4 days” program is accessible under conditions
For further information, please contact us: email@example.com
Presentation of the program
This program allows you to learn the basics of French in just a few mornings of classes. This French course is 100% adaptable to your availability since you are the one who decides which days you want to come.
• General French lessons (grammar, vocabulary, speaking, writing, listening, reading) every morning
• Enrich your vocabulary and grammar according to your level
• Communication-oriented for everyday language use
• Learning through the 4 skills: written and oral comprehension, written and oral expression
• Improve your knowledge of the region, France and the French-speaking world
• Playful learning around the game
• Use of authentic documents for more lively learning
An evaluation system allows the student to be supported throughout his training, as well as to adapt the pedagogical content to his level.
• A written test online before your arrival;
• An oral test on the 1st day;
• A weekly evaluation and test;
• The possibility of taking a formal exam by registering for the TEF evaluation. (not included in the price).
You can officially validate your level of French by taking the TEF (Test d’Évaluation de Français) at our offices.
Learn French in Lille with LiL’Langues