A la carte
A la carte program
From 12 hours / week
7-9 students (max 12)
Monday to Friday
9:00 – 12:00
A1 to B2
Choose the mornings you want (Monday to Friday)
ATTENTION: the “à la carte – 4 days” program is accessible under conditions
For further information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Presentation of the program
This program allows you to learn the basics of French in fewer mornings of classes. This French course is 100% adaptable to your availability since you decide which days you want to come.
• General French lessons (grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing, listening and speaking) every morning
• Enriches your vocabulary and grammar according to your level
• Communication-oriented for everyday language use
• Learning through the 4 skills: reading, writin, listening and speaking
• Improve your knowledge of the region, France and the French-speaking world
• Fun learning!
• Use of authentic documents for more lively learning
An evaluation system supports you throught your training, and ensures the pedagogical content is adapted to you level.
• A written test online before your arrival;
• An oral test on the 1st day;
• A weekly evaluation and test;
• The possibility of taking a formal exam here at LiL’Langues by signing up to the exam: TEF (Test d’Évaluation de Français) (not included in the price).
Learn French in Lille with LiL’Langues