Intensive + 5
Intensive + 5
26 hours / week
7-9 students (max 12)
1 student in private lesson
Monday to Friday
9:00 – 12:00
13:00 – 15:00
A2.2 to B2
The intensive + 5 program includes:
21 hours / week in group classes
+ 5 hours / week in private lessons
Presentation of the program
The Intensive + 5 program allows you to learn French intensively all day long to combine, according to your objectives, group courses (general French and workshops) and private lessons to meet your needs.
• Intensive learning of French, all day long for fast and efficient progress
• Practice of French in real conditions through workshops
• Enrich your vocabulary and grammar according to your level
• Communication-oriented for everyday language use
• Learning through the 4 skills: written and oral comprehension, written and oral expression
• Improve your knowledge of the region, France and the French-speaking world
• Playful learning around the game
• Use of authentic documents for more lively learning
• Private tutoring to help you achieve your goals more quickly
An evaluation system allows the student to be supported throughout his training, as well as to adapt the pedagogical content to his level.
• A written test online before your arrival;
• An oral test on the 1st day;
• A weekly evaluation and test;
• The possibility of taking a formal exam by registering for the TEF evaluation. (not included in the price).
You can officially validate your level of French by taking the TEF (Test d’Évaluation de Français) at our offices.
Learn French in Lille with LiL’Langues