21 hours / week
7-9 students (max 12)
Monday to Friday
9:00 – 12:00
13:00 – 15:00
A2.2 to B2
Presentation of the program
• General French group courses (grammar, vocabulary, speaking, writing, listening, reading) every morning
+ Speaking workshop on Monday and Thursday afternoon
+ Written workshop on Tuesday afternoon
• Intensive learning of French, all day long for fast and efficient progress
• Practice of French in real conditions through workshops
• Enriches your vocabulary and grammar according to your level
• Communication-oriented for everyday language use
• Learning through the 4 skills: reading, writing, listening, oral
• Improve your knowledge of the region, France and the French-speaking world
• Fun learning!
• Use of authentic documents for more lively learning
An evaluation system supports you throught your training, and ensures the pedagogical content is adapted to you level.
• A written test online before your arrival;
• An oral test on the 1st day;
• A weekly evaluation and test;
• The possibility of taking a formal exam here at LiL’Langues by signing up to the exam: TEF (Test d’Évaluation de Français) (not included in the price).
Learn French in Lille with LiL’Langues