Intensive + 10
Intensive + 10
31 hours / week
7-9 students (max 12)
1 student in private lesson
Monday to Friday
9:00 – 12:00
13:00 – 15:00
A2.2 to B2
The intensive + 10 program includes:
21 hours / week in group classes
+ 10 hours / week in private lessons
Presentation of the program
The Intensive + 10 program allows you to learn French intensively all day long to combine, according to your objectives, group courses (general French and workshops) and private lessons to meet your needs.
• Intensive learning of French, all day long for fast and efficient progress
• Practice of French in real conditions through workshops
• Enrich your vocabulary and grammar according to your level
• Communication-oriented for everyday language use
• Learning through the 4 skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking
• Improve your knowledge of the region, France and the French-speaking world
• Fun learning!
• Use of authentic documents for more lively learning
• Private tutoring to help you achieve your goals more quickly
An evaluation system supports you throught your training, and ensures the pedagogical content is adapted to you level.
• A written test online before your arrival;
• An oral test on the 1st day;
• A weekly evaluation and test;
• The possibility of taking a formal exam here at LiL’Langues by signing up to the exam: TEF (Test d’Évaluation de Français) (not included in the price).
Learn French in Lille with LiL’Langues